Get to Urbanization Alamar
The smoothest way of getting to La Cala de Mijas and Alamar is by taxi, a trip with a small car should not cost more than 60€ and a trip with a larger car (up to 8 pax) should not cost more than 75€.
The adress to Alamar is: Calle Mar Cantabrico 9, 29649 Mijas
Directions and exact location: https://goo.gl/maps/TDHGYCj6PxWVEYWV9
Gps coordinates: 36°30’08.0″N 4°41’18.3″W
- Take the train C1 to Fuengirola from Malaga Airport and get of at Fuengirola Trainstation (end station)
- Walk south to Fuengirola Bus terminal and buy tickets for each passenger, last updated price is 1,55€ per person.
- Get on bus M-220 towards Marbella, it goes every 30 min daytime.
- Get of at “Cala Azul” that is one stop after the bus stop in the tunnel under the highway.
- Walk 290m past LIDL and Urbanization Alamar will be on your left hand side.
Time: 1h 30 min – 2h
Cost: Aprox 5-6€ per person
Follow these directions: https://goo.gl/maps/Hq421hGNi8AAbGp77
Tip: Avoid the tolls by taking the Fuengirola exit and keep driving on AP-7
Parking is free for all guests of Alamar and there is no designated place except those who have a garage. Parking inside the urbanization is available upon availability.
Parking outside the complex is also for free and guarded night time by local security companies.